French considered an asset
The New Brunswick Legal Aid Services Commission is seeking an individual for a 12 Month Contract as Office Administrator to provide support to the Corporate Services and Public Trustee Services. The Office Administrator will be responsible for administrative duties and other tasks assigned by management.
The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of office management and administrative duties. This position requires an individual who can multi-task while maintaining attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to identify and escalate issues as required.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls, prepare courier packages, coordinate interoffice mail, sort and distribute mail;
- Greet and assist public when needed;
- Maintain petty cash for the office;
- Complete filing and photocopying;
- Manage, track and updates different spreadsheets;
- Create and maintain files for Corporate Services and Public trustee Services;
- Travel in the headquarters area (bank, post office, inter-office delivery, etc.);
- Assist with Corporate projects, including HR administrative tasks, as required
- A combination or equivalent of minimum 1 year post-secondary education in a related field (f.e. Office Administration);
- Three (3) years of related experience;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Written and spoken competence in English.
- Written and spoken competence in French.
An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- Concern for order;
- Client Service Orientation;
- Effective Interactive Communication.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with skill level and experience:
NBLASC ADMINISTRATIVE SERIES I
$1,436 - $1,741 biweekly
Applicants interested in this opportunity must send their resume by March 3, 2021.
Apply Online or:
Mail resume to:
New Brunswick Legal Aid Services Commission
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Att: Human Resources
Office Administrator 12 Month Contract
501-500 Beaverbrook Court
Fredericton, NB E3B 5X4
Email resume to
Please state "Financial Officer CompetitionOffice Administrator 12 Month Contract" in your email.
Note: To be given consideration under this competition, applicants are required to demonstrate on their application how, when, and where they acquired the qualifications required for this position. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a scent-reduced environment. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.